- FUNCTIONAL DRYER CORD - The Appliance Pros Dryer Power Cord helps fix symptoms such as the dryer not switching on, no heat, and not regulating heat. Works well with extension cord plugs, but gives you 4 feet of ample length to connect to your appliance.
- IDEAL REPLACEMENT- A quality-made part, this 3 prong cable exceeds strict and high standards. It comes with a power adapter that facilitates consistent electric power. The electric dryer cord replacement is as good as the original.
- ENGINEERED PRECISION - This precision-made dryer appliance power cord is crafted for various leading three prong dryer brands and models in the market today. Planned down to the last measurement, you know that it's a precision fit part to your machine.
- POWER EFFICIENT- Harnesses 250v of raw energy, this 3 prong power cord replacement makes efficient use of your electrical power. Its wire, plug, connector, and cable make for good conduction of electricity. So, it's an economical choice, too.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - A quality-tested dryer cord replacement part made of premium materials that surpass world-class standards. Backed by the Appliance Pros 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Got a dryer that won't switch on? No problem! Take back functionality of your dryer with theAppliance Pros AP-PT220L Dryer Cord
This replacement part fixes your appliance in no time at all. Be able to fix your appliance in the comfort of your own home, without the use of complex tools. It's a one-person job to get it done! The dryer cord is convenient to install, all you have to do is to plug it into a compatible dryer unit of choice, and you're ready to start drying your favorite clothes, dresses, jeans, socks, and other fabrics.
With ample length, the dryer cord measures 4ft, which eliminates the need for an extension cord, or electrical connector. Also equipped with a standard 3-prong plug. So to connect to common household outlets across the board with peace of mind. Ring terminals maintain the integrity of the dryer cord connections for a reliable installation and consistent operation, long-term. Heavy-duty insulation also prevents kinking and cracking of the dryer cord connector, which ensures full-functionality within the long-term.
The dryer cord helps fix symptoms such as:
The dryer not switching on or off
Not giving off any heat
Intermittent electrical power flow
The package includes:
1 x Appliance Pros 4 ft 3 Prong Dryer Cord
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Strain Relief Bracket
This part replaces part numbers:
PT220L (AP3087529) replaces 211053, 3389955, 4319131, 4392905, 4392905R, 661592, 687104, 694044, 694045, PS407504, W10830966
For the life of your home appliances, trust the Appliance Pros. offers certified replacement parts that are tested and backed by a 1-year warranty.