- PREMIUM PROPANE HOSE - A gas appliance line that gives you ample length. Propane hoses and fittings measure 1/2 I/D, 5/8 O/D for precise compression design in different applications. A propane line that gives you a lot of mobility while you install.
- BEST DRYER GAS LINE - This gas hose connector can work as a propane extension hose as it is compatible with leading dryer brands and models today. Flexible enough to use, and versatile for different home applications. Replace your copper tubing with it.
- IDEAL GAS LINE REPLACEMENT - This flexible stainless steel gas line resists kinking, crushing, cracking, and corrosion. Durable stainless steel is crafted in this gas line connector to endure critical applications. With 93,200 BTU pressure capacity, so it's burst-proof! Meets industry standards.
- 60 INCH HOSE - Gives you ample length to connect to your gas stove or machine, please get in touch with us to ensure compatibility. This propane flex hose lets you easily maneuver through bends, crevices, and corners without a sweat.
- APPLIANCE PROS WARRANTY - Flexible appliance gas line that meets strict compliance standards. A propane tank extension hose that has unique fittings to achieve a compression fit. Backed by the Appliance Pros 1 Year Limited Warranty.
With the Appliance Pros AP-GASCONNECTOR Gas Stove Flexible Gas Line, go beyond your physical limitations.
It's not just a propane flex line, it's leverage to connect to a multitude of different applications. Be it to use as a gas line for a dryer, a heater, a furnace, or oven, it's the one connector you need.
The stainless steel body has unique fittings, measuring 1/2 I/D, 5/8 O/D to achieve compression fit, for critical settings. Further, it's better than copper tubing for propane gas. This gas line has a 60-inch body that allows you to breeze through installation, even in tightly knit spaces. A gas flex pipe that's convenient to use, as it is rust, kink, crack, and corrosion-resistant. This gas flex connection kit has all you need to conduct your standard installation.
This gas flex line fixes the following symptoms:
Loose fitting propane connectors
General propane hose wear and tear
Deformation on the hose surface.
What's more, get to maximize the use of this gas flex hose for the long term. Typical propane gas lines last up to 20 years depending on care and usage.
The package includes:
1 x Gas Pipe Connector with compression fittings
The Appliance Pros Appliance Gas Hose is quality tested and backed by an Appliance Pros' 1 Year Warranty.